PROFILE OF FISH FM 88.5MHZ
FISH FM is a Private Commercial Radio Station based in Boamang the District capital of the Afigya Kwabre north in the Ashanti Region of Ghana established in the year2020. FISH FM is operated under PISCIS MONGER LIMITED COMPANY. It serves the social, cultural and educational interest of both communities and its partner’s. Fish FM is committed to the principles of Access, Diversity and Independence in its operations and the pursuit of excellence in broadcasting.
It is the first private radio Station in the District, and it enjoys listeners from more than 80% of the districts within the Ashanti Region.
The resident within its catchment’s areas includes; the people of Offinso South and north Municipals, parts of Ahafo, Bono and Bono East Regions. FISH FM has already created an inch for itself and maintains high reputation of Good Will.
FISH FM MISSION STATEMENT
Fish FM communicated the views, needs, interests and aspirations of the communities it serves through its operation as a commercial radio broadcaster.
AIMS OF FISH FM
- To provide access to training, production facilities and airtime for individuals and organizational group within its service area.
- To encourage innovation and diversity in the form and content of its programming.
- To provide production, presentation and transmission facilities equal to contemporary industry standards.
- To maximise its financial self-sufficiency as a profit commercial enterprise.
- To ensure that ethical practices and procedures are followed in all aspects of Fish FM.
Fish FM is committed to being an independent commercial radio station where its partners can hear their own voices, and where their values, their interests and issues important.
Our most important values are;
- Excellence in journalism
- Accessibility to our listeners.
Phone: 0322498030 +233 54781 23 92
Whatsap: +599 23 23 53